Welcome to Weesp and to our “Old Presbytery!
is a sweet little town along the river Vecht. From the middle of the 14th century Weesp got municipal rights. It was at that time a commercial town of importance between Amsterdam and the hinterland.
From the early 17th century our house was used as a presbytery of the “Grote” or “Laurenskerk” church from 1462, which is situated across the road.
Since early 1983 we are the proud owners and inhabitants of the house with character.
Our children have moved out , which gives us plenty of room to have guests.
Two rooms are decorated for this purpose. The spacy room
at the front of the house is suitable for two persons and at the back of the house at the first floor is a single room.
For families we are able
to provide a solution.
Also a cod or high chair is available.